ELLIOT LAKE News

Political INcorrect Constructs Arranged To Awaken Slumbering Minds…

Muhammad Ali Spoke The Truth (1971)


Muhammad Ali, who engaged in more 'fight of th...

Muhammad Ali (More recent photo) 

The video at the bottom of this post is from an earlier time before Marxist-inspiredpolitical-correctness” began suppressing freedom of speech.

Muhammad Ali  (born Cassius Clay, Jr.) is a most noteworthy man when speaking very candidly about miscegenation in the 1971 BBC interview .

The White British interviewer didn’t capture the basic essence in this race-mixing dialogue with Ali, and instead assumed the role of appearing noblesse oblige who failed to “keep it real.

I use the term “noblesse oblige” loosely and with a derisive tone … meaning he played a condescending role tainted with an accepted hypocritical stance before a public audience.

Noblesse oblige” is a French noun sometimes used to imply that people with wealth, power, or prestige have certain responsibilities attached to their influence. Then the false premise of “white guilt” is added to the mix, and extended towards “victim” minority races living in White societies. (In reality, NON-whites account for 92% of the world’s 7 BILLION people, so why should the remaining 8% White-minority race harbor such foolish notions as “white guilt“??)

During one segment of the interview, Ali may have suppressed the urge of calling the BBC host a sycophantic White hypocrite …  but, he only resorts to “you’re on the show, you gotta say that”. Pathetically, the BBC host becomes immediately defensive — and unconvincingly — blurts out “that’s not true” while casting a glance at his live audience in a desperate move for moral support.

Imagine the scene if Ali had ensnared the BBC interviewer with this question: … “would you marry a black woman and subsequently spawn a few mulattoes that didn’t quite share your skin tone“? The White hypocrite would have unquestioningly answered “yes” knowing full-well he was lying, and with a straight face. White liberal hypocrites will always command that you “do as I say, not as I do“.

Imagine a White man having spoken as honestly as Muhammad Ali did in 1971 — or, especially today. There’s no doubt he’d be repeatedly maligned with slurs of “racist” “racist”.

After viewing the 3 minute video below, check out these examples of misplaced altruism … or is that competitive altruism tinged with a healthy dose of narcissism, rather than any genuine concern for those “poor victims” they purport to “save”?? Then, again, perhaps it’s the latest Hollywood-craze designed to reinforce guilt-ridden Whites into following tinsel town’s latest fashion statement.

Also Read:

B.B.C. On Race-Mixing

White People Are Hypocrites

Is Racial Separation Immoral?

*******************************

The WHITE Network

“Racism” Is Not Sinful

The Right To Discriminate

About these ads

Single Post Navigation

8 thoughts on “Muhammad Ali Spoke The Truth (1971)

  1. Pingback: Black Culture Retarding White Kids | ELLIOT LAKE News

  2. Pingback: Why We Deny Reality | ELLIOT LAKE News

  3. Pingback: State Enforced Miscegenation « ELLIOT LAKE News & Views

  4. Pingback: B.B.C. On Race Mixing « ELLIOT LAKE News & Views

  5. Pingback: The White Network « ELLIOT LAKE News & Views

  6. Reblogged this on theconservativehillbilly and commented:
    Add yohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvQPmW8tkZI&feature=player_embeddedur thoughts here… (optional)

  7. Like Ali or hate him, but give him his due for speaking his mind honestly. I love when he tell the host;”You can do what You want to do.”

    • “In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” -Orwell

      Muhammad Ali was the “truth” who came out swinging against the “deceit” in this one-round match and won the “fight”.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 110 other followers

%d bloggers like this: