By Frosty Wooldridge
Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News wrote a column titled, “Mexican visitor’s lament” (10/25/07). She interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez while visiting Denver last week. Hernandez said,
“They (illegal aliens) pay rent, buy groceries, buy clothes…what happens to your country’s economy if 20 million people go away?”
That’s a good question – it deserves an answer.
Over 80 percent of Americans demand secured borders and illegal migration stopped. But what would happen if all 20 million (illegal aliens) or more vacated America? The answers may surprise you!
- In California, if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to Mexico, it would leave an extra $10,200,000,000 (Billion!) to spend on overloaded school systems, bankrupted hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand one another as English became the dominate language again.
- In Colorado, 500,000 illegal migrants, plus their 300,000 kids and grand-kids – would move back “home,” mostly to Mexico. That would save Coloradans an estimated $2,000,000,000 (other experts say $7 BIL) annually in taxes that pay for schooling, medical, social-services and incarceration costs. It means 12,000 gang members would vanish out of Denver alone.
- Colorado would save more than $20,000,000 in prison costs, and the terror that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens. Denver Officer Don Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not have suffered death, accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals.
- Denver Public Schools would not suffer a 67 percent drop out/flunk out rate via thousands of illegal alien students speaking 41 different languages. At least 200,000 vehicles would vanish from our gridlocked cities in Colorado. Denver’s four percent unemployment rate would vanish as our working poor would gain jobs at a living wage.
- In Florida, 1.5 million illegals would return the Sunshine State back to America, the rule of law and English.
- In Chicago, Illinois, 2,100,000 illegals would free up hospitals, schools, prisons and highways for a safer, cleaner and more crime-free experience.
MS-13 Gang MemberWe would lose 500,000 illegal criminal alien inmates at a cost of more than $1,600,000,000 annually. That includes 15,000 MS-13 gang members who distribute $130 billion in drugs annually would vacate our country. In cities like L.A., 20,000 members of the “18th Street Gang” would vanish from our nation. No more Mexican forgery gangs for ID theft from Americans! No more foreign rapists and child molesters! >More PLUS another opinion.
- Vanishing America (elliotlakenews.wordpress.com)
- U.S.A. – Land of Milk & Honey (elliotlakenews.wordpress.com)
- Hispanic Gang Violence Prompts Peyton Manning Jersey Ban (wolfslair88.wordpress.com)
- One out of 10 inmates in state a member of a gang (denverpost.com)