Report ILLEGAL Immigrants*
[Editor’s Note: This popular post has generated over 10,750 views since first posting in mid-2010, and currently averages about five hits per day. (See … you’re not alone!)
Elliot Lake News is not affiliated with the C.B.S.A. but real Canadians are encouraged to apply for a public service career with the Canada Border Services Agency. They are seeking to hire 100 Canadians. The C.B.S.A. website for employment opportunities is HERE. Processing Phases: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/job-emploi/bso-asf/training-formation-eng.html
Salary range for a CBSA officer trainee (FB-02) is currently between $58,078 and $64,859.
WANTED: FOREIGN FUGITIVE
STEWART, Neigabe Joel
Place of Birth: Jamaica
Birth Date: 1983-01-18 (31 yrs. old)
Now, onto your referral for information, courtesy of IMMIGRATION WATCH CANADA]
We urge Canadians to report any type of IMMIGRANT/REFUGEE FRAUD. ~Toll Free 1-888-502-9060~
It’s important to realize that immigration fraud affects all Canadians in our country.
It’s the responsibility of Canadians to report FOREIGNERS who are in Canada illegally, and who take jobs away from Canadians — who collect social assistance (welfare) — who fraudulently receive our health care benefits — who illegally collect (E.I.) Employment Insurance benefits, and who violate other immigration laws, etc.
Law Enforcement authorities and 33 million Canadians need your help. YOU may be the only person who knows about the criminal fraud or their location.
Just ONE illegal alien – Story HERE
You can remain ANONYMOUS in making your report. We are providing below some instructions on how to do that. However, we urge you to make the report in person—if possible.
IF, IN PERSON, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WE CAN RECOMMEND TO YOU IS THAT YOU ASK YOUR MP (Member of Parliament) TO HELP YOU IN YOUR REPORTING.
PHONE THE MP’S OFFICE AND ASK FOR AN APPOINTMENT (Remember, they are YOUR public servants). BRING ALL THE RELEVANT INFORMATION. IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO BRING SOMEONE ALONG FOR MORAL SUPPORT AND AS A WITNESS.
…..(Also) you can report fraud by telephone ANONYMOUSLY to the CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency). Here are some directions to follow:
(1) Phone (Toll Free) 1-888-502-9060, the phone number for the Canada Border Services Agency. The office is located in Ottawa. It is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s the main federal agency that enforces Canada’s Immigration Act
(2) You will hear a voice message system. Press “1” for service in English. You will hear another voice message which will give you a number of choices. If you press “1”, you will get to speak to an agent. Please tell the agent what you want to report. If you prefer to leave a voice message, press “3”. If you want to FAX information to CBSA, use the following number : 1-613-948-4848.
(3) Give the agent as much specific information as possible on the individual or group. You do NOT have to identify yourself. All information you give will be held confidential. According to the CBSA, the following are minimum requirements in the information you should give them:
(a) the complete name(s) of the suspected illegal or people committing the fraud; (b) the age or date of birth of the person. Please try to provide other important information such as the country of birth, home address, work location, etc.
(4) If persons are working illegally in Canada, it is almost certain that they are not reporting their income. This means they can also be reported to Revenue Canada.
If CBSA is slow in getting to the task then Revenue Canada may provide the pressure that is needed to produce results. Check for the Revenue Canada reporting number in your area.
(Toll Free 1-866-809-6841 (Toronto), and (Toll Free 1-866-846-3535 (Vancouver). When you speak to Revenue Canada, please provide as many details as possible regarding the person and the employer.
(5) When you speak to the CBSA, tell the agent the kind of fraud you believe has been committed. There’s a long list of types of fraud:
Document/passport fraud; passing documents to others for their use; crime; working illegally in Canada; visa overstaying; illegal collecting of employment insurance or social welfare/hospital assistance; foreign “students” working; foreign “students” not attending school; foreigners engaged in any threat to national security; foreign spouses deserting (soon after arrival) their (duped) Canadian spouses; smuggling. These are just a few examples.
(6) The CBSA have told us they do have priorities. Foreigners involved in terrorism and organized crime are at the top of their list. People Smugglers and the illegal foreigners smuggled into Canada are next. Foreigners issued with deportation orders who don’t leave our country, Illegal foreign workers, people involved in Marriages of Convenience, Illegal Students, etc. complete their list.
(7) It is very important that you ask for a Log or Case NUMBER. If you get more information and need to call again, you will need to give this number to the person you speak to. Getting a Log or case number will avoid the problem of repeating your information.
(8) Canada Border Services Agency web site address: www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca
(9) The Canada Border Services Agency will begin an investigation A.S.A.P.
The length of an investigation varies. They will not tell you the results of the investigation. (However, if you find out that the reported person has left the country, you can probably conclude that the person has been deported. If you think something should have been done, but has not been done, let us know. We will try to assist you.) Click here: IMMIGRATION WATCH CANADA
Also … REPORT WELFARE FRAUD (Province of Ontario)
If you want to report WELFARE FRAUD, we will take you very seriously. Every case will be investigated and, where appropriate, action will be taken. If you suspect WELFARE FRAUD, you can report it to the Welfare Fraud Hotline.
•Mail: Ministry of Community & Social Services
Welfare Fraud Hotline
Toronto ON M7A 1E9
Ministry staff are bound by the privacy and confidentiality requirements of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and cannot discuss the details of a fraud investigation with the person who filed the complaint.
OTHER Sites of Interest:
- Canadian Immigration REFORM
- Canadian Immigration REPORT
- Vdare (U.S.A.)
- …more websites in the “Immigration” sidebar>>>>
- Violent Hispanic Gang in Canada
- Illegal Aliens Kill Thousands Yearly (U.S.)
- Gang Member Seeks Refuge In Canada
- Some Thoughts on Immigrants
THOUSANDS of Illegal Immigrants
Flow Across The U.S. Border From Mexico … EVERY DAY!
- Create an email alert for elliot lake blogurl:https://elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/
- Add a blog search gadget for elliot lake blogurl:https://elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/ to your Google homepage
- Subscribe to a blog search feed for elliot lake blogurl:https://elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/ in Google Reader New!
- CBSA wanted list yields quick results (canada.com)
- Ottawa names Toronto’s most-wanted foreign fugitives (thestar.com)
- 7 Toronto-area women arrested in marriage fraud scheme (sunnewsnetwork.ca)
- WAKE UP, Canada! (elliotlakenews.wordpress.com)
- Has Toronto Gone Mad? (elliotlakenews.wordpress.com)
- ‘Border Security’ reality show defended by immigration minister after Vancouver raid (theprovince.com)
- Canada’s “Poverty-Import” Business (elliotlakenews.wordpress.com)
- Almost 50,000 illegal immigrant tip-offs led to just 660 deportations this year (mirror.co.uk)
- Foreign Fugitive Arrested in Vancouver
- Canadians help CBSA catch baddies on its ‘Wanted’ list (theprovince.com)